Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Again

I can't believe it's Christmas again - it's almost next year already, just how did that happen, I ask you?

As far as years go, this one hasn't been the best, all that stuff with Irch aside, I haven't accomplished all the things I set out to do over the past year, I am pretty much the same person today that I was last Christmas. Apart from the spending last Christmas alone, and being single this year.

I've spent a lot of time thinking about this time last year recently. Which is generally not the best idea for me. This time last year, I was gearing up to fly out to California to visit Irch for New Years. I was thinking just how excited I was for the new year, for all the new and exciting things that were going to happen. It's just interesting the way things work out - the best laid plans and all that.

For Christmas this year, all I am hoping for is a better year than the last. To be content and happy with myself and my life.

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday, which ever you may celebrate and I look forward to sharing this next year with you all.

No comments: