Monday, December 29, 2008

Weekened Fun

I had a rather nice weekend. Or well a rather nice Saturday night if we're going to be specific, but I'd say the whole weekend was a pretty good one. The Christmas music has mostly been put away for the next year, things are quite so hectic with preparations around here, and of course all the presents does go a long way to soothing one's bah humbug temperament.

This weekend though I got to meet a rather nice fellow. He invited me over for a home cooked meal and a movie, and really that just sounded too nice to pass up. So I took him up on his offer, despite that sick feeling I get in my stomach when it comes to meeting new people, I swallowed that down and made the short drive to his apartment.

I have to say I got a very nice welcome at his door. And things like dinner and a movie were sort of pushed back until later in the evening since we were busy enjoying one another's company for a long while.

Got to find out that face slapping is fun.

And it looks like maybe I'll get to see him again this up coming weekend. We shall see. More details to follow and such. But this was a very nice way to end the year and hopefully a good way to start off the new.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi
For the first time in ages I spent an evening sitting on the sofa with some time to spare.
For some reason I felt the need to write but my fingers and mind would not flow,so I decided to search D/S blogs and stumbled across you and Irch.
I am in an online long distance relationship ,I am in the uk Fangs is in the states so we also have the 5 hour time difference.
I am not sure if I should have read your story as it has raised questions and answers that I/we are always aware of and at some point will probably have to face.
Below is a snippet of Fangs and I at an early stage of our relationship

Fangs

There are many pleasures in life and one of them is having you all tied up and in place for my taking. The dark-side is coming for you it has gotten hold of you with a tight grip, and its drawing you in faster than you expect it to, can you resist the temptation of those feelings that bound your desires. The bounds of pleasure grow stronger by the day as the dark-side has been on your mind constantly. Those ropes that bind you are not just a figment of your imagination but a surreal part of your imagination that has pushed you over the edge into the dark-side, so all you have to do is let the door close behind you and see what else wait’s for you beyond those doors.

Alicat
The dark side is calling
my desires are strong
I want to taste the pleasure and the pain
I want to walk through that door and go over the edge
So let your ropes bind me I am there for your taking
So let those doors slam shut , my eyes are wide open

Alicat

I always want what I cant have
As most do,but I am not most
I am Alicat slutty horny and driven.
My dark nights are fulfilled
Seductive ,orgasmic ,delicious
You can have all of me,
You have all of me

Master

First time for everything, calling me Master, how easy does it flow from your lips to my ears, like the tenderness of your pleasure and pain which exploded last night. Yes all of you is mine to take and to giving to that sensual "mind fuck" there is more to cum. Enjoy your day will talk to soon.

I have always known our relationship will only end with one or both getting hurt ,at the moment we are ok but I my hesrt finds it hard facing the fact that it will probably never be a physical relationship.