Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Continued Complications

A while back I emailed Irch. And I got back a reply which wasn't really what I had hoped for in reaching out to him, and I thought that would be the end of it. But you know how these things go - the end never comes easily or the way you think it will.

I got another email from Irch this week, and I really wasn't sure what to do with it. I think it was the sort of email I had been hoping for the first time around - but truth be told, I'm not really even sure what I was looking for then.

So things have been interesting since then, I had a lot of debating on whether or not I was even going to reply in the first place, and then when I'd made up my mind what was I going to say, and what did it all mean, and what were the hidden meanings in what he was saying and my mind just went to town on this one.

I'm still waiting to hear back, I've given up the hope of any secret meanings beyond what's there in black and white, and I've got my mom and best friend on standby should this blow up in my face and land me back where I was a few months ago. Because I'm finally at a point where thinking about what happened doesn't send me into a fit of emo depression and tears, and I'd rather not go back to that.

So as usual, it looks like all I can do is wait.

No comments: