Saturday, November 29, 2008

Still kicking

It's been a little while since I've done anything much over here.

Things are still rolling along at their usual slower than comfortable pace, but that is ok for the time being. Especially with the holiday season descending upon us. I can't believe it is practically December, it feels like just a few days ago it was March, and now here we are all the way in December.

I'm not ready for it to be this last in the year already.

Thanksgiving is over and done with. I was sick this year, so that was disappointing, and now I am preparing for a trip up to Indiana in a few days. And I just might get to see an old friend of mine, which will mean plenty of new stories if he and I manage to see one another again.

So I hope you all will have a wonderful holiday season and I should be around with more stories when I return from my trip.

1 comment:

TomTame said...

Woo hoo! New stories! Enjoy your trip and your Holidays!