Monday, April 18, 2011

The best laid plans

One thing I have learned and had repeated to me again and again over the last several years is that nothing is set in stone. No matter how sure you are in something there is always the chance that it won't work out just the way you think it will.

And plans most of all are subject to so much outside of themselves.

I made it to the local TNG meeting the week before last, and it was good - I'd missed doing that. And for the most part a lot of the people there were the same people going when I was able to go with more regularity two years ago. So that was good.

Made plans to go again last week but was foiled by exhaustion.

And all ready I've found out my plans for this week aren't going to work out. And next week I'm out of town.

Alas.

One day I'll figure this planning thing out in a way that will work for me and not fall through, until then I'll just fake it until I make it.

No comments: