Tuesday, April 19, 2011

tilt and slide

There's always something sort of comforting and relaxing about being on my knees. It's the sort of act that centers me and helps me focus on whatever issue is at hand for the moment. Like this moment when he's standing in front of me, pushing his fingers into my hair and gripping tightly tilting my head back just right.

It would be impossible to think of anything else like this, but being on my knees makes it that much better.

Open your mouth, he says, and it happens before I even think about doing anything else. And he's sliding forward without hesitation or preamble all the way in until I have to close my eyes just to focus on staying relaxed enough to take this.

He's not slow and sweet, well he can be, but tonight he's not. He pulls his hips back and snaps them forward again immediately setting up a fast paced rhythm, in and out, in and out. It's all I can do to breathe and keep my lips wrapped tightly around him while he fills my mouth.

Later after he's pulled back just long enough to come on my face before pushing right back into my mouth, he pushed me down to the floor. Face pressed against the carpet with my ass up in the air while he moved behind me and thrust right into me. He grips my hips tightly pulling me back onto him as he thrusts forward. One hand finding it's way to my throat, pulling me up and back cutting off my air as he drives into me.

Narrowing my entire world down to these points of contact.

I had a dream last night, he told me. It was about you.

1 comment:

The new submissive said...

That's what I'm looking for! Amazing...