Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

Today, was an unusually busy day. Along with the myriad of things I do during my day to day life, there was that weekly Tuesday night get together. Though I skipped last week - I just have this thing about driving in the rain. Tonight was a good one though, there were lots of laughs and a pretty large turnout.

I am very much enjoying being a part of this group. It's nice to feel like I am making friends who whom I can be honest and open about the total person I am, and not just parts of the person I am the way I am with most of my friends.

Once that was over, I headed home. Only once I got there I got a message from a friend of mine, T. He will say hi every so often. He is one of the guys I met through craigslist a few months back. And tonight we had a little conversation, that went something like this:

T: hey you
k: hey
T: how's it goin?
k: not too bad, just got in .. how about you?
T: I'm doing okay...
T: so what were you up to this evening?
k: not a whole lot, i was hanging out with friends a little earlier
T: fun fun
T: so is your evening over or do you think it might last a little longer?
k: i'm not really sure yet
T: oh yeah?
k: yep
T: cool
T: anything I can do to help you make up your mind or are were you talking about someone else?
k: no one else at the moment
T: well then - would you like to come on over and get a spanking?
k: lol well when you say it like that
What's a girl to do when she gets a proposition like that, I ask ya?

So of course I went over to get a spanking, and goodness what a spanking it was. I won't deny that I am submissive through and through, nor will I deny my love of blow jobs. But when it comes right down to it - I love being spanked.

It's what introduced me to this whole crazy world of kink in the first place, and I still get weak in the knees at just the thought of a good spanking. The majority of my fantasies revolve around some form of spanking - it's just what really does it for me.

And I got a pretty durn good spanking tonight, I can still feel it as I sit here typing this up. I can only hope that feeling lasts throughout the night and into tomorrow.

No comments: