Saturday, October 18, 2008

Snapshot #4

"Put your feet on the floor and bend over the bed." He said suddenly.

It caught me by surprise. He'd only just let me start sucking his cock, and much too soon for my liking he was telling me to stand up again, to bend over and spread my ass again. This was really far too many times in one night for such a thing, in my opinion.

But there I was, my face pressed into the sheets - in embarrassment, leaning over the edge of his bed waiting for who knows what.

And then there was something cold pressing against me, working itself inside me. And just as soon it was good, only to be replaced by something larger suddenly pushed into me without warning or explanation.

"Don't drop that."

How does one not drop a plug? I had no idea, I'd never done anything like that before. And yet here I was, bent over his bed, with a bright red plug thrust into my ass.

1 comment:

TomTame said...

All plugged up and nowhere to go, heh, heh.