Thursday, October 9, 2008

A little break

I thought about doing another snapshot post, since it's been a while since I posted the last one. Though I'm having trouble framing out the next one. They are all snippets of actual experiences of mine - though from a few months ago. I haven't been lucky enough to have anything like that recently.

Things have been slowly chugging along recently. I am still going to those Tuesday night get-togethers, and last week I even braved a meeting of a local subs group. That was new and interesting and fun.

I am feeling more and more comfortable with myself these days. It's a new and exciting thing to be my own person - to feel at home in my skin. I am still in the process of getting to know myself and all that entails, whatever that may be, but I am enjoying the process - and I am looking forward to more.

No comments: