Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Snapshot #1

He handed me a hood and told me to put it on - this was a test, so he could see just how submissive I really was. I pulled it over my head, adjusting it so I could see and my mouth was unobstructed. It wasn't nearly as terrible as I thought it would be, I could still see fine and breathing wasn't a problem ... it was just a little warm.

He had me move to the ottoman, back arched facing away from him. He'd gone into the bedroom for a few minutes and returned with a collar. He wrapped it around my neck, going to far as to lock it in place.

"Do you feel that?"

He had me raise my hand to feel the lock that secured the collar around my neck. I hadn't actually realized he'd locked it in place until that moment. And I'd started to wonder just what I was getting myself into.

After a few more minutes talking he told me to strip, he pointed to a spot on the floor where I could lay my clothes and then kneel when I was finished. There was only a moment's hesitation before I was standing up and moving to the spot. It was interesting how quickly a dinner date had turned into this.

I knelt on the floor and he handed me a leash and told me to clip it to one of the rings on the collar.

I lay my clothes on the floor one piece at a time until I was completely naked except for the hood and collar. He had me crawl to him, the leash in my mouth so I could kneel beside his chair. And we talked - just like we had been earlier, though I'd been clothed and seated in a chair across from his earlier.

"Are you nervous?"

"A little."

"Do you like this?"

"Yes."

Of all the things that were going through my head right then, that I liked this was the one thing I was certain of, and I wanted to see what else we would do.

1 comment:

TomTame said...

It sounds like you're starting to have fun. congrats! I'm living vicariously through you. No pressure!!