Sunday, September 28, 2008

Snapshot #3

There is something very interesting about a leash. I've never actually worn on until that night - and I haven't had the pleasure since. It felt a little strange just hanging there - I think the sensation was heightened by my being naked, but I don't know for sure. I don't think it started to feel right until he told me to put it in my mouth when he had me crawl to him.

It was strange how in that moment of change it went to some weird thing dangling from this collar I was wearing - to a real leash. I carried it to him and he took it from me and held it, while I knelt there beside his chair.

I've never before been so completely aware of myself as I knelt there. We just continued talking like we had been earlier.

He dropped the leash on the floor and had me turn to face the wall, while he moved to the couch behind me.

"Put your shoulders on the ground and spread your ass for me."

Now came a longer moment of hesitation than the one that had come when he'd told me to strip. I don't know that I'd ever been that expose to anyone before. But after what must have been only a moment I lowered myself so my shoulders were on the carpet and reached back to do as he'd asked.

I can only imagine the shade of red my face was in that moment. But I focused myself on breathing and listening to him. He didn't say anything for a while, just sat there staring as I exposed myself.

"Sit up and put the leash back in your mouth and come over here."

I got up on my knees again reaching for the leash, "You will only ever use your mouth to pick up the leash again, do you understand."

"Yes, Sir."

And I leaned down once more to pick up the leash with my teeth before I turned and crawled to him, offering it once more.

2 comments:

TomTame said...

It gets more and more exciting. :)

Anonymous said...

oh yes... more and more exciting... and fun and humilliating... i love the suspense you're creating...