Monday, September 15, 2008

Who am I?

This is something I've been struggling with a lot recently. Who am I?

For the longest time, years, since 2005, I've identified myself through my relationship with Irch. I've been his girl, his slave, his slut... and even before then when remembering myself, I was his friend.

It's been such a long time, since I've identified myself as me. As a person independent from Irch. These last 6 months, I've been the girl who is getting over Irch. Still defined by him and his influence.

I'm only just starting to see that, and only just starting to pull away from that.

I'm more than just the girl that Irch decided he didn't want to be with anymore. And I'm more than the girl who is trying to put her life back together without him in it.

I am the quiet one, the listener, the shy one, the watcher, the new girl, and so many other things.

2 comments:

EeeFah said...

Hi,

I don't actually know if you read my blog, but I want you to know I enjoy yours very much. I connect to you through Dominant Seventh which is still on my blog roll, I should change that huh. I have a private blog I'd like to invite you to if you're interested. I'm just recentley connected to two men who are filling different parts of my personality, but I was single too for quite awhile searching. Contact me at aoefey@yahoo.ca if you're interested. You can see the other blog through my profile if you want a taste of who I am. Thanks. I feel very bold asking you this, but I like you and swallowed my fear of rejection. Which that said, I'll understand if you don't want access too. Ok enough rambling.

aoefe

Christina said...

Hello I found your blog over at David's View of the Top whom Ive just started following latter part of November 2011!! My submissive interests have returned...Im an on again / off agin curious spectator to the Things We do!!!